Pages

Sister Spotlight

This week, Delta Zeta's Sisterhood Spotlight focuses on Stephanie Hoyt, a senior studying international business, marketing and human resources management. Stephanie has served Delta Zeta as the Homecoming Morale Chair and a member of the public relations committee. Earlier this year, Stephanie co-created Girls for Tomorrow, an organization dedicated to empowering and teaching young women about issues that females face all over the globe. 



Q: Favorite Delta Zeta meal?

A: Thanksgiving feast! And Ms. Bobbie's baked goods. 

Q: Favorite Delta Zeta function?

A: My favorite function would have to be senior band party. I love the live band and the location is always a great surprise! I'm excited to go this year as a senior and have a great night with my senior pledge class.


Q: Favorite memory in your time at USC?

A: My favorite memory in college would probably be when we beat Alabama's football team, when they were #1 in the country freshman year. The student section was crazy and campus was celebrating all week. 

Q: Fun fact?
A: I love to travel. I lived in Spain for 5 months and have traveled to fourteen countries. I love to take pictures during my trips and share them with all my Delta Zeta sisters and family so they can see all the amazing places I have visited. 


Q: Post graduation plans?

A: I am currently interviewing for full-time international positions starting when I graduate this Spring!

Q: Tell us more about Girls for Tomorrow:

A: Girls for Tomorrow is a brand new student organization that was founded this Fall. We host speakers to teach us about women empowerment issues all over the world. Girls for Tomorrow volunteers also lead workshops for 6th-8th graders at local middle schools to help students face self-esteem problems young women face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment