Pages

Sister Spotlight



Delta Zeta’s Sister Spotlight this week is on Hannah Rozek, a sophomore studying Public Relations. She just started a PR internship with the Columbia City Ballet this semester, in which she works with talented dancers like William Starrett, the ballet's director. Learn more about what's going on with Hannah:
 Q: Where are you from?
A: Marietta, Georgia
Q: What is your favorite class?
A: Journalism 202. I love writing, and it’s a lot of fun learning the different techniques and styles of writing for PR, Broadcast and Print Journalism.
Q: Dream job?
A: My absolute dream job would be to do the PR for Bloomingdales or Diane Von Furstenberg. It makes me excited just thinking about it!
Q: Favorite part of being a Gamecock?
A: Keeping the family tradition alive! Majority of my family went here, including both my parents. It’s really great having one big Gamecock family!
Q: Besides your sorority, what else are you involved in?
A: PRSSA.
Q: Favorite Delta Zeta meal?
A: Favorite DZ Meal is anything that involves Mac N Cheese. You can never go wrong with Mac N Cheese.
Q: Favorite memory in Delta Zeta?
A: it would have to be Big Little Find out. I was so excited to get my Big and little did I know I would love my Big’s twin and Big as much as I love her!
Q: Favorite function?
A: Senior band. It was so great getting to know all my sisters and spend time with them at my first function last spring!
Q: Fun Fact?
A: I am now a real big sister for the first time! Little brother Luke! I’m a tad obsessed with him =]

No comments:

Post a Comment