Pages

New Ambassadors!

This week, Delta Zeta is spotlighting three sisters: Dylan Opalich, Emily Joyner, and Amanda Cosenza. All three sisters were recently selected to be University Ambassadors for the University of South Carolina! Amanda, a Junior, is studying International Business and Economics. Emily is a Junior studying Marketing and Management. Dylan, a sophomore, majors in Finance and Spanish.
Q: What are your duties as University Ambassadors?
Amanda: Serve as a brand ambassador for the university, work in the visitor center, and administer tours. 
Emily: 
As an Ambassador we give tours, help out with athletic recruitment, and volunteer at the Visitors Center each week.
Dylan: University Ambassadors are the most well known for guiding tours but we are also considered to be brand ambassadors for the University. While I'm still learning, I know we help with football recruitment, special university events, and some ambassadors assist President Pastides. I am so honored to be apart of the organization!

Q: Favorite spot on campus?
Amanda: Top of Gambrell patio.
Emily: Definitely the horseshoe, but I also love sitting outside at the Colloquium!
Dylan: I love hanging out at the colloquium when I have some time to kill, the people watching is prime.
Q: Favorite place to eat in Columbia?
Amanda: California Dreaming
Emily: Groucho’s
Dylan: TakoSushi!! I love the firecracker tilapia there.
Q: Are you involved in anything in Delta Zeta?
Amanda: I am the Vice President of Administration, Head of Float Homecoming Committee, and Festival Committee for Painted Turtle Trot.
Emily: I am the community service chair.
Dylan: I am on social committee and I am one of the buddies and activities coordinators for the New Member Team.
Q: Fun fact?
Amanda: I love carrots and peanut butter!
Emily: I am obsessed with Carolina football!
Dylan: I volunteer on the CityRoots Urban Farm every week, my responsibilities range from planting microgreens to chopping down sunflowers with a machete!

Congrats ladies on such an awesome accomplishment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment